Dr. Grace is certified by the Academy of Minimally Invasive Implantology to offer Magic Surgery.
What is AMII Minimally Invasive Treatment?
- An additional surgical procedure developed for minimally invasive implant treatment is called Magic Surgery.
- This technique is a newly developed procedure based on a minimal incision within 1cm and minimizing the use of bone graft materials.
- It is a method of crestal approach different from the existing procedure.
- Dentists can learn easily with only a short training session and composed of logical and simple procedures.
Advantages of minimally invasive implant treatment
- Little swelling and pain after surgery
- Significantly reduced surgery time
- Almost no infection and side effects
- Patient satisfaction with implant treatment is high
- Increased confidence in the difficult implant treatment with a variety of surgeons
- Low cost as no artificial material is used
- Stable maintenance of a healthy periodontal condition